Subway Culture: The Third Russian Opera
A. The Council 20:30
B. Knyaz Fyodor's Death 20:00
C. Dvartz'y Kur Myaf 14:52
D. The Beginning Of Subway Culture 20:35
Side A, B, D: recorded on the night of 24th to 25th February 1985 in the Kirov Ballet and Opera Theatre, Leningrad.
Side C: recorded on the 7th June 1983, Leningrad.
Special thanks to Hans Kumpf.
A sticker added to Grebenshchikov's credits, as well as each of the two paper record sleeves, says:
"Sometimes B.G. plays his guitar with a razor blade. Occasionally it produces a 'distorted' sound. In fact, it is a deliberate part of B.G.'s performance, and not a faulty recording or pressing."
A special limited edition of only 500 records.
Made in England.
- Design [Cover Design] – C.D.*
- Design [Graphic Design] – Judy Ann
- Guitar [Fender Sqire Feudal] – Boris Grebenshchikov* ( A, B, D)
- Guitar, Drum Machine [Rhythm Box] – Boris Grebenshchikov* (C)
- Guitar, Piano, Saxophone, Bells, Percussion – Sergey Kuryokhin* (C)
- Music By – Boris Grebenshchikov* ( A, B, D), Sergey Kuryokhin*
- Organ [Kloss Reiger] – Sergey Kuryokhin* ( A, B, D)
- Photography By – Hans Kumpf, Joanna Stingray, V. Nemtinov*
- Plated By – Ray (144)
- Producer – Leo Feigin
- Sopranino Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Igor Butman* (C)